As part of our ongoing research and due diligence here at PVCI we have amassed vast quantities of historic information with regards to land sales and land uses. As part of our ongoing product offering PVCI is now offering archival research services from our head office in Whitby Ontario.
Our paper-based historic detailed Sales library on hand includes:
- The Oshawa & District Real Estate Boards MLS Sales (with Photos) from Q4 1979 through to Q1 1988,
- The Oshawa & District (later Durham Region) Real Estate Board Sales (With Photos) from Jan 1989 through to Dec 2001,
- The Teela Reports for Durham Region/Oshawa District Real Estate Board 1981 through to 1996,
- Moore Reporting for Durham Region Real Estate Boards “RSR” Reports January 1997 though to June 2001,
- Moore Reporting for Durham Region Real Estate Boards “ICI” Reports January 1997 though to June 2001,
- Moore Reporting Apartment Survey – Durham Region North and South 1997 through to 2000,
- The Toronto Real Estate Board Listings and Sales Reports “East” from May 1995-June 1996, and
- Other lesser market reports prior to 2000.
From the above reporting PVCI’s data resource team can provide historic sales data, including physical descriptions of residential sites throughout Durham Region from 1979 through to the early 2000’s. In this way we can provide enhanced sales information above and beyond the archived information available in archived MLS data with images at list dates as well as listing information not always captured in online archive listings.
Further PVCI, offers access to listings simply not contained in MLS’s archived services.
In addition to our Market Sales Reporting PVCI also has extensive historic zoning by-law records throughout what is now the City of Toronto. Our Paper-Based and Electronic Historic Library on hand includes:
- Former East York Zoning By-Law 6752 (Including the former Leaside Zoning By-Law 1916),
- Former Etobicoke Zoning By-Law 894,
- Former North York Zoning By-Law 7625,
- Former Scarborough Zoning By-Law 24982,
- City of Toronto Zoning By-Law 438-86, and
- Former York Zoning By-Law 1-83.
Save yourself and your staff time in going to the various City of Toronto offices and contact PVCI. With your address information we can send you not only the scans of the maps which identify your zoning code, but also a complete applicable zoning excerpts that apply to your property.
To find out more about our archived services please contact us today through one of the below links: